Tuesday, February 4, 2014

K-POP!

For the love of K-POP!

There is one constant in my life that I know I can be motivated by any time of the day and will always be there when I need it...MUSIC!

I love a lot of styles of music, and rely on it often through my day; it keeps me moving while cleaning, clears my mind before work on the ride in, calms me down after a hectic day at work, puts me to sleep, and keeps me motivated during my workouts.

My current play list for my workouts is what I would like to share and it consists completely of my current music love, Korean Pop music or K-Pop.



I know this music is not for everyone, but let me tell you... if you chose to listen to any of these songs I can not be responsible for your instant addiction to the beat and music. No I do not speak Korean, but you do not need to know what is being said when the music gets you so pumped up!

Playlist

BIGBANG (the band that is responsible for this addiction)- Fantastic Baby

Tonight 
Monster

TOP- DOOM DADA
 TAEYANG- Ringa Linga
G-Dragon- almost all his solo work is on my list!
 

2NE1- I am the Best

B.A.P-Badman
Hurricane
No Mercy
One Shot 
Power
Warrior
Block B- Nillili Mambo
Very Good
NalinA

SHINee- Everybody

Ring Ding Dong
Spoiler
Dream Girl
Dynamite
Clue+Note
Ready or Not
Nightmare
Why so Serious?
Lucifer

Girls Generation (SNSD)- Gee
Oh!
Run Devil Run
Genie
The Boys
I got a Boy

Super Junior- Bonamana

Mr. Simple
Opera
Sexy, Free and Single
Rockstar
Spy
Sorry, Sorry
Breakdown

TVXQ- Mirotic
Catch Me
Humanoids
Keep your Head Down

EXO- Wolf
Mama
History
Two Moons
Growl
Machine

Infinite- BTD
Chaser
Destiny

Rain- LA Song
Thirty Sexy

B2ST- Shock 
Shadow 
Breath

and a few stragglers- Henry, Nu'est, Teen Top, f(x), CNBlue, U-Kiss.... and I know there are others I am probably missing....

ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment